Tuesday 25 October 2011

I heart reading

Posted by karmilaillang at Tuesday, October 25, 2011




I learned to be a better person through reading. I loved escaping in my books as a young child and read everything I could get my hands on. I believe reading is part of the reason I am the person today. Through life experiences and reading I have gained strength, courage, compassion and have dared to dream that I could be the person I want inshallah
Here is one of my favourite poems about reading:

The more you read,
The more you know.
The more you know,
The smarter you grow.
The smarter you grow,
The stronger your voice,
When speaking your mind
or making your choice.







kreditt : ilmi-islam.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anugerah Cinta Copyright © 2012 Design by Asrarqulub Arts Asrarqulub Arts