Tuesday 1 November 2011

My dream of having a Juniar Masterchef later

Posted by karmilaillang at Tuesday, November 01, 2011
If I would have children one day, I want to develop their potential in cooking. I want them to feel the pleasure that I'd missed out. Decorating cake is one field that will bring happiness to me but I don't have such opportunity or maybe because I didn't find it wisely as well.  Sokayyyyh. It is not too late.

I enjoy cooking programmes because cooking is related to food as food is something that make me happy. I don't like food, I love food (Ratatouille).

There's one programme that make feel like crying because I'm so touched to see the passions that some children have by cooking. Oh, it drives me crazeeyyyh. I feel like I'm with them, watching they cook with a high hope. It is illustrated through their satisfactory after completing the assigned dishes.

Junior Masterchef Australia Series 1



The winner for this programme is Isabella. :-)


Wowowowowow. They are very talented. For me, all of them are the winner. It is true. They are able to cook, and most importantly, the dishes look superb. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anugerah Cinta Copyright © 2012 Design by Asrarqulub Arts Asrarqulub Arts